Wow! I didn't realize how much this Treasury spoke to me. I have always been afraid of the massive power of horses, but for some reason I am completely drawn to them now. Maybe my 'horse lover' daughter had something to do with that.
'Spirit of the Horse' by mbush1us
| Horse-Calm, ORIGINAL Pa... $400.00 | The Chieftan $780.00 |
| GALLOP ORIGINAL acrylic... $2750.00 | Turquoise Horse $400.00 |
| The Capriole (by commis... $3000.00 | Carousel horse, roses, ... $375.00 |
| Blue Horse white line w... $65.00 | Painted Horse 1 $1200.00 |
| Free Spirit $1100.00 | Original Oil on Canvas-... $1000.00 |
| Painted Spirit Horses $375.00 | The Tao of the Blues, P... $75.00 |
| On The Bit Fine Art Gi... $75.00 | Original 24 x 24 painti... $450.00 |
| Water Horse contemporar... $450.00 | Purple Haze, Four Hors... $600.00 |
No comments:
Post a Comment