Angela Slocum Fine Art

....Come In ~ Laugh Much ~ Visit Often

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

'Once Upon a Time' Treasury on Etsy featuring my "Enchanted" Photograph

'Once Upon a Time' by silkwormvintage

Fairy Tales and Happily Ever Afters


Life drops of the Fae
BerkanaNvrldCr...
$8.00

R E S E R V E D..... S ...
AstralBoutique
$50.00

Two Digital Images Slee...
vintagescrapbo...
$2.50

Tiny Fairy Princess Mir...
SecretWindow
$12.50

BLUBERRY PRINCESS - Org...
TheOnly
$24.90

Dusty Rose Headband
littlehoneypie...
$18.00

Searching for FairyTale...
ThisYearsGirl
$10.00

Enchanted, Limited Edit...
AngelaSlocumFi...
$85.00

black magic underbust s...
OblivionClothi...
$248.00

Fine Art Photography Pr...
ljangphotograp...
$30.00

Edwardian Tea Party ......
CrudeThings
$54.00

Shabby chic - A romanti...
irenesuchocki
$30.00

Through The Enchanted F...
SneffyPooStudi...
$15.00

My Biggest Plushie - fi...
AlexandraSophi...
$60.00

Sapphire and Ice Someth...
Thyme2dreamWed...
$25.00

Woodland Hair Flowers
sparkleandposy
$20.00
Posted by Angi Slocum at 9:13 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Angela Slocum Fine Art on Etsy

Hi and Welcome to my Art Blog!

I'm new at this blog-thing and I'm more of a visual person than a writer, so you may get more things to look at and not much to read about.

In the real world I'm a Real Estate Broker, married to the most amazing man who takes care of me & our three beautiful girls, and I'm also a photographer. I couldn't ask for anything better. I am truly blessed! But, I needed to find something to help me slow down. I was running myself into the ground....physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I needed to find a way to "just be". Well, after having another MS attack (yep, I have Multiple Sclerosis) I'm on my new journey now and I stumbled across a new path. So, I started painting. It was hard for me at first. Trying to make my painting look "perfect", whatever that is. Getting so frustrated when it didn't turn out the way it looked like in my mind. Finally, I just "let go". I let go of expectations and learned how to relax & slow down a bit. I started painting more with how I felt instead of what I thought it should look like. Once I let my art, or myself, "just be", I started really loving what I was creating. Now I paint with my heart instead of my busy mind. My art is so much more meaningful to me now. It's a bitter-sweet moment when I sell a piece because it is such a part of me. But I'm so grateful when it touches someone else the way it touches me. More for the way it has allowed me to learn to heal within myself.

Thank you for visiting my blog. Enjoy!

~Angi

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (14)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • 'Once Upon a Time' Treasury on Etsy featuring my "...
      • 'B&W Photography' Treasury on Etsy featuring my "B...
      • 'Spirit of Horse' Treasury on Etsy featuring my "H...
      • 'Fire and Ice' Treasury on Etsy featuring my "Fire...
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)

Followers

Thanks for Visiting!


Free counters provided by Andale.
Simple theme. Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.